Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Alright, got this thing looking less empty (and a lot more purple)!

I suppose I should post more now! I also started a Twitter account (@WiserThanThou) so between that and this, I've had a lot to wrap my head around. Twitter especially is overwhelming and I find myself almost afraid of talking on there because of how little I know. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually! Until then, I'm just going to keep writing. Speaking of that, I'll make a post in the near future explaining more about The Choice of Twilight (which I almost always refer to as TCoT, just as a heads up), how it came to be, and what it is. I'll also get into the main inspiration for it--a video game, one you'll just have to wait and find out what it is!--and likely ramble on about my love for that particular story. And...that's really all I have planned to talk about. But since I have no readers right now I do not think my audience of Nobodies will mind too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment