Monday, December 5, 2011

If there is one thing I never thought I would do...

It would be creating a blog. Something always felt weird about them to me and, as a writer, counter productive. I don't talk much, all my thoughts build up inside of me and pour out as stories. If I had a place where I could rant for the world to see, my need to speak through stories would be so much smaller. I was wrong in that assumption.

It wasn't until recently, when I decided to self publish, that I realized a blog is a very important tool that I needed to utilize. And so, here we are! As mentioned, I'm a writer. My book is getting close to "finished" (as in, soon entering the final editing process) so I might as well get started filling this blog with content. Even though absolutely no one cares right now, they will one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment